Our FAQ page, hopefully you will be able to find any answers to questions you may have, but if you do not find the answer you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Is your site secure?
Our site check out is protected with up to 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
2. What about my card details, are they secure?
3. Do I have to have a PayPal account to purchase items from you, also what cards can I use on PayPal?
No you don't have to have a PayPal account to purchase items from us. You can use all major credit/debit cards with PayPal, more info here What cards can i use?
We can also take Credit or Debit cards over the phone.
4. Do I get charged carriage on each item I buy?
No if you buy more than one item the shopping cart will add all the weights together and base the carriage charge on the overall weight. So in a way, the more you buy, the cheaper the carriage will be.
5. Can I call you to pick your brains about a product you sell?
By all means yes please do, we are more than happy to answer any questions about the items we sell.
6. Can place an order over the phone?
Yes, that's not a problem at all. If, for some reason, we don't answer, please leave a message on the answer machine with your contact number and we'll call you back as soon as we can.
7. Can I collect my items from you?
Yes, you are more than welcome, please select Click and Collect from the delivery dropped down menu.
8. I hear you do a local delivery service.
Yes we do, if you place an order to the value of over £35 with us before midday on a Thursday, and so long as we have it in stock and you are within 5 miles of us, we will bring your order to you on our delivery day of which is a Friday.
9. Is The Soar Trading Co. insured?
Yes we are, we are not some hotch potch ebay / internet company. We have full products and public liability insurance as well as the usual employers liability insurance.
10. Don't forget we are only at the end of the phone, so please feel free to call us if you have any questions
Tel: 01509 670436