Did you know we can send items out as a gift for you + add a message tag
Purveyors of the finest local goods Est 2009
Our FAQ page, hopefully you will be able to find any answers to questions you may have, but if you do not find the answer you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Is your site secure?
Our site check out is protected with up to 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
2. What about my card details, are they secure?
3. Do I have to have a PayPal account to purchase items from you, also what cards can I use on PayPal?
No you don't have to have a PayPal account to purchase items from us. You can use all major credit/debit cards with PayPal, more info here What cards can i use?
We can also take Credit or Debit cards over the phone.
4. Do I get charged carriage on each item I buy?
No if you buy more than one item the shopping cart will add all the weights together and base the carriage charge on the overall weight. So in a way, the more you buy, the cheaper the carriage will be.
5. Can I call you to talk about an item that I'm interested in?
By all means yes please do, we are more than happy to answer any questions about the items we sell.
6. Can place an order over the phone?
Yes, that's not a problem at all. If, for some reason, we don't answer, please leave a message on the answer machine with your contact number and we'll call you back as soon as we can.
7. Can I collect my items from you?
Yes, you are more than welcome, please select Click and Collect from the delivery dropped down menu.
8. Is The Soar Trading Co. insured?
Yes we are, we are not some hotch potch ebay / internet company. We have full products and public liability insurance as well as the usual employers liability insurance.
9. Don't forget we are only at the end of the phone, so please feel free to call us if you have any questions